This Website collects personal data of their Users.
Owner of Personal Data Treatment
Via delle Industrie II, 7
30020, Meolo (VE) Italy
Email address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of collected Data
Dear Visitor, during your visit on this Website we may treat data regarding living individuals of identifiable individuals.
Following this treatment, and according to European Directive on data protection (EU 2016/679) we give you the following information, whose validity include also other website you may visit by direct link you can find in this Website.
With your membership to our service proposals contained in the Website ( newsletter, information form..), we consider the data treatment information fully acknowledged, including the data treatment related to different and specific finality. We specify also that consent is valid for adult aged individuals (18 years) , or underage individuals from 14 years old according to art. 2 – quinques D.lgs. 196 dtd 2003.
Among Personal Data collected on this website we can find: Cookie, data usage, email, name, last name, address, country, Zip code, City, business name username, password.
The User is responsible for personal information given by other users, or shared by other users, and grants he has the right to divulgate them, freeing the Owner from responsibility towards third parties.
Method ad place of Data processing
The Owner adopts security measures that deny access ,divulgation, modification or unauthorized distruption of Personal data. These measures are applied through IT and/or telematic tools, with organization arrangements and logics strictly related to indicated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases other subjects may have access to personal information in the Website (administration personnel, commercial, marketing, legal, IT administrators) , or external subjects (suppliers of technical services, express couriers hosting providers, IT societies, media agencies) , if necessarily nominated on behalf of the Owner. The list of all Owners of personal information can be requested to the Owner of the Website.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner will treat personal data of the User if one of the following conditions sussist:
- The User gives consent to one or more specific purposes; note: in some cases the Owner is legally authorized to proceed data without the User’s consent, until the User opts out to this processing. This is not applicable if the Data processing is regulated by a European law on personal data
- The processing is necessary for application of a contract with the User, o pre-contract measures.
- The processing is necessary in order to follow legal requirements mandatory for the Owner.
- The processing is necessary to execute a public duty or to execute public power for which the Owner is entitled.
- The processing is necessary to pursue legitimate interest of the Owner.
It is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the legal bases of any data processing, and in particular to specify if this in necessary for law requirements, contract requirements, or pre-contract requirements.
Personal data are processed in all operational headquarters of the Owner, or in any other place where activities are settled. For more information, you can contact the Owner. Personal information can be transferred in a different country compared to the one in which he is located. For more information the User can refer to Personal Data processing section.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of data processing outside EU, r regarding the security measures the Owner adopted to protect Data. The User may verify is this condition in applied reading the details on Personal data processing, or asking directly to the Owner.
Period of conservation
Personal data are processed and stored for the necessary amount of time of the purposes.
As a consequence:
- Personal Information regarding a contract will be stored until the contract takes legal conclusion.
- Personal information collected for legitimate interest of the Owner will be stores until the interest is satisfied. For more information the user may contact the Owner.
When Data processing is based on consent, the Owner may keep the data until consent is revoked. Moreover, the Owner may be obliged to keep this data for authority reasons or law prescriptions.
At the end of conservation period, personal information will be cancelled. As a matter of fact, at the end of conservation period the right to have access to personal data cannot be claimed.
Moreover, in case data are connected to an account created by the user, we inform that the society will proceed to cancellation, unless the Client will not buy online in the following 24 months from last purchase.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
User data is provided by title: Statistics, Display of external content, user management, Registration and authentication and Protection from SPAM.
The Company informs that the process of user data will be performed for the purposes set out below:
[a] allow the Customer access to the part of the Company’s Website dedicated to the online sales of its Products and consequently to allow the Customer to complete all the purchase procedures, as well as in order to allow the Supplier to perform all the various administrative activities , commercial, accounting and tax deriving from online sales and, more generally, to give effect to the existing legal obligations on the subject (for example, the right of withdrawal by the consumer, product warranty rights, etc.
[b]making known to the Customer, by sending advertising and informative material by means of periodic e-mails, information regarding the Company’s products and services as well as any further initiatives, commercial or otherwise, initiated by the latter
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data process
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes:
Contacting the User
Mailing list or newsletter (in this Website)
By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted. User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Website or after making a purchase.
Data collected: Zip code, city, last name, email, name, profession, business name, country
Contact form (in this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header
Data collected: Zip code, city, last name, email, name, profession, business name, country
This type of service analyizes the traffic of this Web Site, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google LLC)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google LLC.
Personal data collected: Cookie, Data usage
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services. Depending on what follows, registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some Data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Direct registration (in this Website)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly to this Website.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymous IP (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. The anonymization works by shortening within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area the IP address of the Users. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Displaying content from external platforms
Questo tipo di servizi permette di visualizzare contenuti ospitati su piattaforme esterne direttamente dalle pagine di questo Sito Web e di interagire con essi.
Nel caso in cui sia installato un servizio di questo tipo, è possibile che, anche nel caso gli Utenti non utilizzino il servizio, lo stesso raccolga dati di traffico relativi alle pagine in cui è installato.
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google LLC)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google LLC that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Font Awesome è un servizio di visualizzazione di stili di carattere gestito da Fonticons, Inc. che permette a questo Sito Web di integrare tali contenuti all’interno delle proprie pagine.
Font Awesome is a font style visualization service managed by Fonticons, Inc., which allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: usage data Place of treatment: USA
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User may have the right to:
- revocare il consenso in ogni momento. L’Utente può revocare il consenso al trattamento dei propri Dati Personali precedentemente espresso.
- opporsi al trattamento dei propri Dati. L’Utente può opporsi al trattamento dei propri Dati quando esso avviene su una base giuridica diversa dal consenso. Ulteriori dettagli sul diritto di opposizione sono indicati nella sezione sottostante.
- accedere ai propri Dati. L’Utente ha diritto ad ottenere informazioni sui Dati trattati dal Titolare, su determinati aspetti del trattamento ed a ricevere una copia dei Dati trattati.
- verificare e chiedere la rettificazione. L’Utente può verificare la correttezza dei propri Dati e richiederne l’aggiornamento o la correzione.
- ottenere la limitazione del trattamento. Quando ricorrono determinate condizioni, l’Utente può richiedere la limitazione del trattamento dei propri Dati. In tal caso il Titolare non tratterà i Dati per alcun altro scopo se non la loro conservazione.
- ottenere la cancellazione o rimozione dei propri Dati Personali. Quando ricorrono determinate condizioni, l’Utente può richiedere la cancellazione dei propri Dati da parte del Titolare.
- ricevere i propri Dati o farli trasferire ad altro titolare. L’Utente ha diritto di ricevere i propri Dati in formato strutturato, di uso comune e leggibile da dispositivo automatico e, ove tecnicamente fattibile, di ottenerne il trasferimento senza ostacoli ad un altro titolare. Questa disposizione è applicabile quando i Dati sono trattati con strumenti automatizzati ed il trattamento è basato sul consenso dell’Utente, su un contratto di cui l’Utente è parte o su misure contrattuali ad esso connesse.
- proporre reclamo. L’Utente può proporre un reclamo all’autorità di controllo della protezione dei dati personali competente o agire in sede giudiziale.
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on opposition right
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to execute the rights
To exercise User rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defence against abuses in the use of this Website or the connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, that is files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information related to data treatment can be anytime requested to the Owner using the contract details
Reply “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Web Site which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to the functioning and the use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This website (or APP)
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (o UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the User device.
This privacy statement is drafted based on multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.
5 years warranty